Saturday, February 2, 2013

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
I got a boost today when I learned that Punxsutawney Phil crawled out this morning and did not see his shadow, signaling it will be an early spring.  WOOOOT!!  Personally, I've had enough of the damp, frigid, cloudy, windy weather we've had for a good portion of the winter.  I've had enough of nor'easters and no offense Canada, but I'm really not keen on sharing your arctic jet streams, or whatever they call them. The saving grace, if you can call it that, is a relative absence of white stuff - oh, we've had a few dustings and at most an inch or so, but nothing too bad - although we are due to get something tomorrow that might amount to some decent accumulation if the temperature plunges.
 
But enough weather speak - I need to say thank you to all my customers for their support and loyalty and for keeping me warm.  You guys are the best, and I appreciate you all very much.  I am so wound up with running the shop that I sometimes neglect to let you know that, but rest assured that I am ever grateful to you all even if I don't say so. And I also have to say thank you to my fellow Etsian's, who take time out of their daily to-do's to create all those awesome treasuries, but more importantly to thank y'all for including an item from my shop in them.  That, to me, is such an honor, and Thank you.  You know how busy we shopkeepers are, so you understand why I can't always get over to comment and promo the treasuries you tell me about - but I do get there eventually and I like to repay the favor by back linking to them here.  SO, for this year so far, thank you's go to
 
If you can, take a look and leave a comment that you read about the treasury here on my blog - I would appreciate it and I know they would, too!
 
So that's about all for now.  On the horizon - new, multi strand leather bracelets and wraps!  How cool are these?  As soon as my supplies arrive, I will be making the bracelet on the right in all the shades of the rainbow (well, almost) and the wraps in black, white and brown - but of course, I can always make you a customized bracelet with the clasp, beads and leather color of your choosing!!
 
 Until next time, Happy Shopping!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment