Sunday, February 17, 2013

LEATHER LURVE....

I HEART LEATHER!!!!!!
 
 

If I sound enthusiastic it's because I am. I've been ordering all kinds of leather and leather findings recently - it's time for me to get back into making leather bracelets again.  I am planning on making all kinds of bracelets in all the colors of the rainbow as soon as supplies arrive.  And I've been thinking of a new approach - making a sample and then offering that sample in different colors and sizes - as they say, variety IS the spice of life!
 
 
Some of the design ideas I am working on are shown here, and the silver hammered buckle bracelet at the top of the page is already listed in the shop  -here's a link . 
 
 
 
 
I am thinking personalized also, as in names or whatever saying/phrase/word you would like.  I am also thinking braided bolo and smooth round leather wraps, all kinds of fancy buckles, and end caps with fancy lobster claw clasps, toggle clasps  and charms.    The photos shown here are all good examples of what I am thinking of making.
 
 
 
 
In closing, I know I have been long in making blog entries, but it is always on my mind.  It comes down to how much time (and energy!!) I have.  Right now it's a bit slow, and it's Sunday - a day I try to devote to doing nothing except what I WANT to do. Period!  Well, except for getting orders ready for Monday mail.  But this Monday is President's Day and there is no mail so WOOOOTT!!!!!!!! Monday holidays are the best!
 
Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment