Sunday, February 3, 2013

RECENTLY LISTED!!!!


So you see, I've been busy of late in my never ending quest to bring you a large variety of adornments.  But I've been neglecting the men out there - and with an eye to Valentine's Day, just days away - I 've made some really nice, masculine leather bracelets for gifting to your special sweetie.

Each of these is handmade and has stainless steel beads and clasps, and braided leather, so they won't tarnish and will last a long time. 
 
And guys, if you're in between significant others, who says you can't treat yourself to one of these affordable, trendy, cool bracelets?  All the more better to attract that fair maiden with - lol!!
 
If you'd like to see more, or better yet make me smile and purchase one just click on this link.  But better hurry, I've only made one of each and I am out of supplies to make more, so if you really want to own one get it now - you know what they say - you snooze you lose!! ;-))
 
Have a great day, and Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment