Monday, November 19, 2012

WHAT TO GET????

 

With the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy to so many along the East Coast, money is tighter than ever - I have seen a huge drop off in sales since Sandy hit so I know how hard many people have been hit.  I have been marking down and putting on sale my entire shop in an effort to help out  a little with the gifting this year - sales will range from 5% to 10% off, and many items have been marked down before that percentage was applied. 
.
Check out my Pandora style bead sets - what woman or girl wouldn't love to get a beautiful, color coordinated set of beads to add to their collection?  Or maybe a special Pugster bead or two?  I have lots of holiday themed bead sets and beads, as well as everyday colors. And almost all are under $5, definitely wallet friendly! 
.
If you need something a little more substantial, take a look at my Pandora style bracelets - all under $15.  I've made them in all the colors of the rainbow, plus I've made some in the traditional red and green holiday colors, some with authentic Pugster holiday themed beads.  And I have also put together several Limited Edition Christmas bracelets, this year with a nod to gold, for a little more money but under $25.
.
.
And so the gifting season is fast approaching and you're stumped and stressing in a big way about what to get. Money is tight and yet you need to get a little something for the special people in your life. You're making your list - relatives, friends, the baby sitter, your daughter's best friends, your co-workers, the dog walker....so many things to get!!! You're wracking your brains.....Well, one thing you might do is look through the treasuries listed below to get ideas.  All of these items are handmade or hand assembled, and all of them would make awesome gifts.  I do it when I need some gifting ideas. 
.
So grab a cup or glass of your fave beverage, and take a look.  I do 80% of my shopping from my laptop because it's safe and fast and I also save money on the outrageous price of gas.  I don't have to worry about catching some elses cold or watch out for the crazy drivers on the road.  I don't have to get out of my pj's.  I can shop while comfy and relaxed, and when you're relaxed your thinker is so much more focused on making the right choices.  :-))

THE ELVES HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!! by Eileen
TURKEY, Yams, and Pumpkin Pie!! by Jill York OBright 
Great Stocking Stuffers all under $5.00! by Sandy Prenzi
gift ideas for christmas by Nadin Sandler
Christmas lampworking; little critters and beautiful beads. by Emily Nelson 
 Amber and Chocolate by Astra Poyser Laughlin
Plum Perfect by Kelly Kellie
its-turkey-time by DIPdesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment