Sunday, November 25, 2012

NEW HANDMADE POLYMER CLAY PENDANTS



So.  I finally sat myself down and make some polymer clay pendant necklaces.  This is a new handmade item in my shop.  They are hand painted, mixed media art pendants and they make awesome stocking stuffers!!  I will be selling them for $10 regular price, but with the sale they will be $9. 

I am working on several styles and themes at the moment - steampunk, vintage,  Alphonse Mucha ladies, dragonflies, butterflies, birds and also custom orders - an initial in your choice of color and also a photo pendant. (The Nanday Conure below is a photo pendant.)  For the photo pendant, you'll have to email me the photo and I will transfer it to your pendant.  I also plan to shrink down some of my own artwork and transfer it as well.  Think of these as having a small piece of original, OOAK, mixed media art to wear around your neck. 
 
I have listed two pendants so far, but more will be coming shortly along with more styles and themes. And, these are easily customized and made just for you if you want a necklace with a special meaning to you at no extra charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment