Thursday, September 27, 2012

YAY! GOING AWAY!! NOTICE AND SOME THANK YOUS!!

So, lucky me! I have an art retreat coming up next week on the 4th of October. I will be going to my most favorite OF ALL retreats, Art Is You, in Stamford, Ct, and I will be away from the shop from Oct 3rd to Oct 7th. Since it is only for a few days I am going to leave the shop open so you can place an order, but I will not be shipping orders until I return.
.
OK! Onto the next order of business! I am due to share some heartfelt thank you's, as is my custom. I do this because I sincerely do appreciate your support. I may be the heart of my shop but you, my wonderful customers, are its life blood. My shop would not be open if it weren't for your continued support - I thank you all from the bottom of my very grateful heart.
.
 Important also are those fellow Etsian's who so kindly add my shop items to their wonderful treasuries. thank you all for the free advertising, it is muchly appreciated , and I would like to mention and link this blog entry to those treasuries in the hopes it will bring you sales.
.
 And to everyone who chances to read this, please take a moment to check out the links I've listed below - looking at treasuries is an excellent way to get gifting ideas, and pretty soon the gifting season will be upon us! Isn't it better to get a head start now and avoid the crowded, hot, germ infested malls? Not to mention all the crazies on the road! Shop now, put it away, and spend more time with your family in the warmth and safety of your home this November and December!!!!
.
  Mummy...where are you??? by Jayne,
 Autumnal equinox by Mary ,
 Weddings by Tatiana,
 Life of a Gypsy by Gillian Sarah ,
  Do You Believe In Ghosts?????? by taffyandcinnamons ,
 My Love of Lamp Work Earrings by Sherri McCurdy,
  on the mountain top by Sarah
 Autumn is in the air! by Tina ,
 Men and Leather by putonthespot ,
.
and a new shop treasury from Cookalas House of Cards! 
Happy Shopping!!!
.
.

'BOHO CHIC, GLAM AND LEATHER!!' by CookalasHouseOfCards

.

Leather Bracelet Watch, brow...
$24.99
Beaded Leather Double Wrap, ...
$19.98
Brown Leather Cuff, Star Stu...
$24.94
Beaded Leather Five Wrap, Ch...
$52.98
Leather Bracelet Skinny Trip...
$9.48
Silver Gray Leather Five Str...
$18.99
Leather Buckle Bracelet Aqua...
$12.98
Gold Metallic Leather Four/F...
$8.49
Genuine Leather Cuff Bracele...
$24.99
Leather Bracelet Stanless St...
$12.98
Leather Bead Bracelet, Five ...
$44.98
Genuine Brown Leather double...
$16.99
Genuine Red Leather double w...
$15.99
Soft Gold Leather Bracelet w...
$11.94
Black Leather Cuff, Eagle an...
$14.99
Soft Blue Leather Bracelet w...
$8.94

No comments:

Post a Comment