Monday, September 10, 2012

OVER DUE THANK YOU'S AND NEW ITEMS!!

It's been on my mind to say thank you to my awesome customers  for some time now, so thank you, I truly appreciate your support.  Without you Cookalas House of Cards would not exist.  You have all helped me grow my shop, and I am sincerely grateful to you all. 

I am also way behind on paying back the courtesy of my fellow Etsians who have included one or more of my items in their treauries, for this I thank you all and I apologize for the delay in getting to this.  So, if you are reading this, please take a few moments to browse and hopefully leave a comment on a few of these wonderful treasuries!  Thanks to Tinafrompuapapale , putonthespot , CrazyCreativeCorner , CreatedbyVanessa, Gabriele Oortgiesen, Zehra , Jelena Karpjuka, Danielle Hoag, Danielle Hoag, IldifromCeraminic, gclasergraphics, GailfromKalooza, Ekaterina PavlovafromKatrinmania, Karolina Munzenmayerfromkarolelli, MariannefromMGGems, Cari-annefromSimpleCleanDesigns, Jamie Birkholzfromjaysworld and Christi Hockingfromshopch2 . I apologize if I missed anyone. Wow!!! I can't believe how many times I've been treasured in the last month, holy cow! Thank you all so very, very much!!

And now, another shop treasury!  Something a little different this time "-)).  Happy browsing!!

'PAINT IT BLACK ' by CookalasHouseOfCards

A small sampling of some of the items in my shop.

european Beads bracelet Watc...
$32.30
Black Leather Cuff, Star Stu...
$24.94
Bead Bracelet, Friendship Br...
$11.99
Black Leather Five Strap Cuf...
$18.99
European Bead Bracelet gray ...
$12.99
European Beads Black multi-t...
$3.99
Surfer Bracelet braided leat...
$3.94
Black Braided Leather Watch,...
$31.99
Leather Triple wrap Bracelet...
$7.49
Beaded Single Wrap Cuff, Cro...
$4.48
European bead set black and ...
$6.99
Leather and hemp cuff bracel...
$3.94
Black PU Leather Bracelet wi...
$4.94
European Beads multitrack rh...
$3.99
PU Leather Bead Bracelet rhi...
$4.48
Bead Bracelet, Friendship Br...
$9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment