Sunday, July 29, 2012

NEW BRACELETS!!!!!!

I've got lots of new items in the shop!  All kinds of leather bracelets - BoHo Chic, Surfer Style, Hippie, Friendship, Punk, Goth - you name it I probably have it and if not it's coming soon.  I made a treasury of some items and that's below, but I also want to say thanks to my customers and fellow Etsian's for your continued support!  You've all been keeping me busy and out of trouble ;-) thank you!!


Beaded Single Wrap Cuff, Cro...

$5.00
Leather Bead Bracelet Five W...

$56.00
Beaded Leather Double Wrap, ...

$25.00
PU Leather Bracelet Brown Br...

$4.50
PU Leather 3 wrap Bracelet R...

$12.00
PU Leather Bracelet Triple s...

$10.00
braided genuine leather cuff...

$11.00
Beaded Leather Single Wrap, ...

$20.00
braided PU leather cuff, met...

$6.99
braided leather cuff, mustar...

$9.00
Beaded Leather Five Wrap, Ch...

$52.00
PU Leather Bracelet with Flo...

$6.50
Beaded Single Wrap Cuff, Cro...

$5.00
Surfer Bracelet braided leat...

$4.50
Leather Bracelet Triple Wrap...

$14.50
Leather Bead Bracelet Four W...

$19.00

No comments:

Post a Comment