Saturday, July 7, 2012

SALE ENDING SOON!!!!

Hi, Folks!  Staying cool in this HOT weather?  Supposed to hit 101 today, it's even too hot for the beach because the water is still very cold (well, at least it is for me - polar bear I am not!) So, I'm staying cool inside with my very good friend a/c, sipping an iced coffee and humming along with Adele. 

But anyway, just remembered and thought I'd remember you - if you're planning to purchase a Pandora style watch or necklace you only have today to do so to take advantage of sale prices.  Sale ends 7/9 at midnight.  There's still some time left for the Handmade by Me Sale, that ends on the 20th.

And while I'm here, let me mention that I'm still adding Shamballa and leather bracelets, which are now arriving daily.  I have a ton of new items to list - Pandora style multi-track rhinestone beads, and I have to make up bead sets and necklaces with all the new beads I've been buying. Plus, I'm expanding yet again!  In the near future I will also be listing gemstone and crystal beaded leather wrap bracelets!  These are all so gorgeous I want to keep them all for myself!  But, like all good things, they are pricey in the neighborhood of $50 and up for the triple and five wraps depending on the beads and what they cost me.  But, they will always be fashionable and can be worn day and night. 


So that's all for now, just a quickie.  Here's a link to the shop.  Stay cool wherever you are, and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment