Wednesday, June 20, 2012

LEATHERS ARE IN THE HOUSE!!


Just wanted to let you know that the leather bracelets I blogged about recently have arrived and I have already listed several of them.  These are really nice bracelets and also very affordable.  They can be worn by guys and gals alike, and they are very lightweight on the wrist. 

 Their colors are such that they'll really go well against your summer tan, too, and some (like the one below) even comes with a matching ring! How cool is that?


 NEED A LINK TO MY SHOP?
          CLICK HERE

Things have slowed down a little at the shop, and I really want to thank all my customers, new and loyal ( :-) ) for your support in these tough economic time.  You are what keeps me and the shop going.  I am always on the lookout for new items, but if there is anything in particular you want please etsy mail me and I'll do my best to put a smile on your face. :-)

Also, if you get a chance I'd truly appreciate it if you'd check out the exciting treaasures I've listed below!  I hav been treasured in them all by my fellow Etsians, whom I muchly thank.  It's wonderful to have someone include your items in their treasuries, and I had the time I would be making thank you treasuries for their items.  But treasuries take time to put together, and since I've cancelled my sunscription to Shop Marketing Helper I have even less time than before.  Here it is June 20th and I haven't gotten down to the beach once yet!  And today here it's going into the high 80's and there's not much of a breeze and the sun is bright - prime beach weather.  *sigh*  So much too do so little time....

Lavender's Blue, Dilly Dilly... by Meredith Jordan

Purple by Haytie Strong

Pretty in Pink by Jurga Peterson

A Sand Castle by the Sea Shore... by Laura McCollough

Every good day ! by Lokha Ooi Pek Leng






No comments:

Post a Comment