Sunday, June 10, 2012

APOLOGY

I must apologize for not posting for the last 6 days - you see, the application that automates my listings and blog entries has these bugs in it.  I have sent 5 emails now and begged the owner of the Shop Marketing Helper to please please please fix the problem so I can automate the sharing of my listings again on Twitter, FaceBook, StumbleUpon and, of course, this blog.  Alas, the problem still exists. 

Is this piss poor customer service or what?

I have had the same problems with the application intermittently since I subscribed (yes, I pay a monthly fee for services I don't always get), over and over. Each time it happens, I am promised a final fix.  Well, I am still waiting, and I am getting angrier by the minute.

So why don't I just cancel my subscription, you ask? Well, the application is a HUGE time saver and when it does work it brings in A LOT of traffic to my shop and the more traffic I get the better my chances are of selling something, which is why I put up with all the nonsense and ineptitude.  Believe me, if there was another application that did the same thing, I would cancel this application in a heart beat.

It just riles me.  You are promised the keys to the kingdom of the social media for a monthly fee, and then you have to be satisfied with receiving just the Outer Mongolian plateau in service quality- all for a great price.  What ever happened to customer service?  Honesty and integrity with respect to promises made?   It's funny.  I am under the impression that when you have an application such as this, your customers are your pot of gold - they are the ones who pay for services and hence your paycheck, aren't they? 

It just riles me.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment