Monday, October 1, 2012

HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST HERE!!!

***REMINDER***
I will be going to my most favorite OF ALL retreats, Art Is You, in Stamford, Ct, and I will be away from the shop from Oct 3rd to Oct 7th. Since it is only for a few days I am going to leave the shop open so you can place an order, but I will not be shipping orders until I return.

If you are attuned to nature, you have already noticed the subtle changes that signal the coming of autumn - that certain crispness in the mornings, the azure blue sky, leaves just starting to yellow at the edges...

For me, its' a sad time because it heralds the end of the summer, and I am a summer girl at heart. But it's also a happy time because I'm a fall baby, born October 15th, (and never mind the year!!)and I love the glorious colors that autum brings - rich reds, burnt oranges, milk chocolate browns, golden yellow, purples, oilve greens - and all of them bold and beautiful.

So, with that in mind, here's a treasury made for fall with some of my newer items. Happy browsing!

'KODACHROME FALL' by CookalasHouseOfCards

A small sampling of what's available in my shop, CookalasHouseOfCards.

european beads leather brace...
$21.99
European Beads Frankenstein ...
$3.49
European bead set autumn mix...
$6.49
european beads leather brace...
$14.99
Halloween earrings pumpkin h...
$15.99
Beaded Leather Single Wrap, ...
$14.98
european beads authentic Pug...
$3.25
European Beads lampwork frog...
$2.50
Handmade Lampwork Necklace O...
$38.99
european beads authentic Pug...
$3.25
european beads Bracelet lamp...
$11.99
PU Leather Bead Bracelet rhi...
$4.48
European bead set Halloween ...
$4.99
PU Leather Bracelet with Flo...
$4.94
Lampwork Earrings Hand Made ...
$18.98
Viking Double Knit and Lampw...
$25.98

No comments:

Post a Comment