Monday, February 6, 2012

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to the new blog site!  Please take a moment to click on Subscribe (scroll down and it's on the right side) so you'll continue to get notifications of new posts and also please click on Join This Site (also on the right side) so I will know who and how many of you frequent my bog (thank you!!)

I also want to say thank you to all my customers who continue to support the shop - thank you so much!  Your orders keep the shop open!  And also I want to say thank you to my fellow Etsians who have honored me by including my listings in their treasuries - you can see them if you click on the links for Pam Peterson, Grace Anniskett, Zipperjewelry, SissysPlace, sunnyville, Patti, sarahsquitsncrafts, BonnieandAbby, Chymiera and Tracy. All of these are outstanding treasuries - and so much fun to look at!! They're also wonderful for helping you find the perfect gift for someone!

So that's all for today - just a reminder that I am still offering free shipping on all purchases.  I have some new items in the shop for St Patrick's Day and Easter, and also Mother's Day  - they'll be here before you know it!!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment