Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ST PAT'S DAY SALE!!!

Just a quick notice to let you all know that I am starting a 10% OFF SALE on selected items in honor of St Patrick's Day starting midnight tonight and ending 12am March 18th!!!! PLUS continued free shipping.

New items are in the shop, and the european style toggle bracelet chains and ab rhinestone bead locks are back in stock. Please stop by and check out the newest items for St Patrick's Day and Easter!

I also want to say thank you to everyone who's migrated over to blogger with me and is still following the blog - and also to my customers who continue to bless me with their purchases. Sales have slowed down now as the holiday bills have come in, and it's also tax season for me, so it's a bit of a blessing. It's hard running the shop without any help, so while I do need the sales I'm still happy to get a little break so I can attend to other things like taxes, cleaning and socializing a little!!

Last but not least, thank you's also go to these fellow Etsian's who have treasured my items - SeaAndSeasons, Rachel, Maria, Amanda, Janene, Chymiera, Pam, Grace, ZipperJewelry, Sissy, sunnyville and Patti.

Before I go, here's a quick peek at a few of the new items. Enjoy, and happy shopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment