Monday, March 4, 2013

LIMITED EDITIONS!!!!

Spring is just over 2 weeks away and I cannot wait to say goodbye to winter!  At long last, longer and warmer days are just around the corner.  I think we can all agree, it's been a long, lousy winter this year and personally, I've had my fill of nor'easters! 



I'm getting ready to list this year's line of Pandora style Limited Edition bracelets (they are all so pretty!!)  I love spring colors and this year they have all that and more.  I have several Easter themed bracelets and the rest are generally composed of rhinestone  spacers, mesh beads and extra fancy Murano lampwork beads .




The 4 photos here are sneak peeks - after I have finished listing the remaining 14 bracelets I'll make a treasury of them and list them here as well.

 
 
 
 
And before I go I want to tell you that I have been starting to get deliveries of leather supplies - clasps and beads and all kinds of leather, including faux snake skin that looks just like the real thing, bolo braids, flat braids, flat and round leathers in different diameters and colors, and lots more so stay tuned for more leather, too! (phew, I'm tired now...)
 
So that's all for now.  Until next time, Happy Shopping!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment