Friday, December 28, 2012

SOME THANK YOU'S AND COMING SOON!!!

 
 
It's that time of year.  At year's end I grow nostalgic, and start to remember past memories, auld lang zine and all that.  (Or maybe it's just the yummy Shiraz I've been sipping.... ) Whatever it is, it reminds me that I owe a debt of thank you's to all my faithful customers and supporters. You know who you are - and I thank each and every one of you for your support throughout 2012.  Without you, Cookalas House Of Cards/Cookalas Pretty Things would not be. I heart you all!!

If you have a moment, please check out these treasuries-
Instant Black Tie Affair by Karen Taber
ONE Day till Christmas ஜ۩۞۩ஜ by VINTAGE NOW .
Nutcrackers for ALL by Christa B . Charmed by Meghan Huntley
Blue !!! by Flora L
Frosty The Handmade Snowman by Marsha Bourquin .
and my apologies for taking sooooo long to post this one!! It's Turkey Time by DIPdesigns .

For new things in 2013 I will start with the new Regaliz leather bracelets I will be making - I have begun receiving component shipments and I am very excited about these new leather bracelets and putting them together.  I think they're uber sexy, chic and fabulous!  Just perfect for the current leather rave, and I know you are sure to get oodles of compliments if you wear one!

Beyond that, I am looking towards creating new single core pandora style bead sets and bracelets.  I have been quietly stockpiling all kinds of  gorgeous, blingy rhinestone beads to accompany and enhance them.  They will be different from what I have offered in the past.  You will see them start to emerge probably around February/March.  Also look for new offerings of bulk beads - I am trying to reduce my inventory and I will be making up color coordinated sets of 20 or more beads for the low low price of around $13 (depends on the # of beads in the collection) -  a bargain for anyone looking to expand their current collection!  And, of course, there will be new holiday and seasonal themed Limited Edition pandora style bracelets.  On the neare horizon are Valentines's Day, St Patrick's Day and Easter.
 
I am also in the process of creating polymer clay jewelry and other objects de art (cuffs, earrings and necklace tiles and tiny boutique gift boxes, stationary items like pen holders, letter holder, pens, etc) but again, it all depends on what free time I have to create amd make and list, but you should also see them soon (I hope!! - one never knows in this business!!)
 
So that's it for now.  As a gentle reminder, sales are still ongoing - save at least 20-50% at  Cookalas Pretty Things - all you coupon holders - now is the time to use it!!!  I probably won't sale again until March, and the holiday sale ends on January 17th.
 
So Happy New Year, and Happy Shopping!!
 
See y'all next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment