Thursday, April 26, 2012

SALES, NEW ITEMS AND OVER DUE THANK YOUS!!

Hi there! Just wanted to remind all my faithful customers that everything in the shop has been reduced 10%!!  Mother’s Day coming fast, so now’s the time to get out your return customer coupons for another 10% off and start shopping for mom.  I have been stocking the shop with a wonderful, large variety of authentic Pugster beads.  Right now I have quite a few that would make excellent gifts for mom – 4 different Mom beads and 2 different Family beads. Communion’s and Weddings are also happening!  I have religious and marriage themed Pugster charms also.  And let’s not forget graduations, just 2 months away.  I have 2 really nice commemorative beads available – a cap with tassel and a dangle cap with tassel – either makes a wonderful gift and keepsake. 

I also want to say thank you to everyone who has shopped with me in the last few weeks – I greatly appreciate your support and confidence in my jewelry!  And your feedback is so inspiring – it makes me want to improve my offerings and services even more, so thank you! 


And I also want to mention and say thank you muchly to my many fellow Etsian’s who have included something from my shop in their treasuries – it’s such a huge compliment to be treasured!!  So please, spend a few moments and click on the links that follow and check out these fabulous treasuries!  They’re excellent to look at to get gifting ideas because the treasury is so varied in products.  So thank you Upstairs Attic, Leslie Allen, Kristina,racheli varulker , Joy,Pam Ice, Arcadia Beads (thank you again!),Robert Karreman and Lani K. Thank you all so very, very much!

I’ve recently been adding new, higher quality single core lampwork Pandora style beads to my shop in bead sets, necklaces and bracelets. These beads are stunning when you see them up close – some of them have a lot of intricate details, and the colors are rich and vibrant.  Because they are a higher quality they are also a little more expensive, but they are well worth it! 


There’s a sampling of my new additions, below, and that’s all for today folks – happy browsing, and happy shopping!



'LUSCIOUS SPRING BLING!!' by CookalasHouseOfCards

SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$8.55
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$22.49
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$17.09
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREE SHIP...
$9.00
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$9.00
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$8.10
SHOp WIDe SALe and FREE SHIP...
$10.79
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$16.19
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$8.55
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$15.29
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$6.75
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$9.90
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$15.29
FREe SHIPPING European bead ...
$11.00
FREe SHIPPING European bead ...
$12.00
SHOp WIDe SALE and FREe SHIP...
$8.10

No comments:

Post a Comment