Monday, March 26, 2012

EASTER BANGLES IN THE HOUSE!

Before I get into it, I just wanted to say thank you to all my customers - you are the best!! I love to read your feedback, especially when I'm feeling blue, because it cheers my heart - a lot! It means a lot to me that you're happy with your purchase!

And thank you, too, my fellow Etsians - you know who you are! Thank you so much for including something from my shop in your stunning treasuries - you honor me! And to show my appreciation, I'm asking everyone who reads this to please check out at least one of these fantastic treasuries and also to please leave a comment that you read about it here on my blog. To see them, just click on any of the links - Lime and Ginger by Dina, The Original Hip Hop Artist by Christy, EGGxactly My Point! by Mary, Spring Green Wedding by Ellen, My favorites bt Yelena, replenish! by SeasAndSeasons, Hippity Hoppity by Rachel, Lemon Yellow by Maria, Silver Sets - Useful at Weddings and Parties by Amanda, for love of the bun bun! by Janene, Some Bunny loves me by Chymiera and The Nuts by Pam.

Ok, now for the feature! I got busy yesterday and put together 8 Easter themed bangles - 4 in 7" and 4 in 8" because they're the  most popular sizes, and they are really so pretty!  Each has four very high quality single core Murano lampwork beads and three bunnies - some bunnies are covered in rhinestones and some are silver plated and one is handmade lampwork - so there are 4 different types of bunnies total.



There is just 1 that has 3 dangles, and just one that has the lampwork bunny bead.   These are very limited edition - just the 8 are available - AND - they are all on sale!! Time for your coupons!! And when Easter has passed you can just replace the bunnies (if you want) with some of your regular metal spacer beads and viola! you'll have a lovely spring themed bracelet.  Here's a quick preview -
So if you're looking for something nice to compliment your Easter outfit, here's a link to the SALE section of my shop Cookalas House Of Cards, Sale Section - happy shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment